Oakbank is a delightful cottage offering stylish and luxurious accommodation in a quiet setting close to the centre of Grassington, the capital village of Upper Wharfedale.
Situated on the Dales Way trail, Oakbank is an ideal base from which to explore the breathtaking limestone scenery, quaint stone-built villages and the rich industrial heritage the Yorkshire Dales has to offer. The cottage has been carefully restored and retains its original character, whilst still sporting all of the modern luxuries that make a holiday stay special.Sleeps up to 6 people (plus 1 baby/infant) in three bedrooms
All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included
- Family friendly (games and toys for children, travel cot, highchair and stairgates available)
- Entertainment – flat screen Freeview TV’s, DVD player, free Wi-Fi.
- No smoking & no pet policy
- Long distance views from first and second floors
- Enclosed patio area with furniture
- Outbuilding for storing bikes or other outdoor equipment
- Parking available on quiet lane adjacent to cottage
- Comprehensive cottage and visitor information file
- Gas central heating
- Weekly bookings Friday to Friday and short breaks available
A perfect base for walkers, cyclists and families, or those just looking for something cosy! We hope to welcome you soon.
WHAT YOU CAN